Monday, June 15, 2009

I made my Pie!

Hey friends!
I have made my first pie! It was the rhubarb I wanted to make a few days ago.
It actually turned out too! It may sound weird to those of my friends who are great
cooks, that I made my first pie, but my whole family likes to bake and cook so it is
sometimes hard to get in there and do something myself. Even my brother likes to make
things, he makes wonderful eggs and brownies! The pie didn't taste quite as good as my mom's do, but after all my mom has been making pies much longer then I have:)
I am just getting over a dreadful cold that I had last week. A cold isn't very fun when you want to do things. This last weekend our family had a garage sale. We did pretty good too! With lots of customers! Last night we were at some friend's house and I saw the most amazing shooting star!
It was the best I have ever seen! And very large too. Stars are one of my favorite creations!
I could just stare into space for ages, if there was a way not to get a crook in my neck :)

~Lady Florimel~

Psalm 34:1

I will bless the Lord at all times;
his praises shall continually be in my mouth.

5 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

YAY! :D Yum, that sounds really good. We love to make rhubarb pies. We have LOTS of rhubarb in our garden that was there when we moved here, and the plants just get bigger every year!! :P Mmmm, wish I could have tried some of your pie. You're a good cook, so I'm sure it was absolutely scrumptious. :D Nathan likes to bake? That's funny, because so does Jacob, er, King Peter. ;) He makes the best chocolate chip cookies. We found a really good recipe, and I made them well once, but now whenever Mom and I try to make them they end up flat like the Nestle Tollhouse ones, but whenever Jacob makes them they are absolutely delicious. So of course he's now the official cookie baker. ;)

~Queen Lucy~

Paige's Page said...

Hi! I don't really like making pie...simply because I don't really like eating it either. My whole family likes to bake, too. Of course some of them are a little young...lol. The other day I accidently drank out of Laurel's canteen(who was sick) and now I am sick too! Star and space are cool to look at and learn about. It gives us a tiny glimpse of how big God really is.

Paige

Alena said...

Yes Queen Lucy, Nahtan loves to get in the kitchen and do things. The other night he made some chocolate
chip cookies and they were better then I have ever done! It must be a guy thing to make better cookies then us girls! :)
~Florimel~

Alena said...

Oops! I spelled Nahtan instead of NATHAN. :)
Please don't mind me!!!! :)

Daughter of Eve said...

lol, I didn't even notice. :P But I just spelled notice "notcie" and "ntoice" before I got it right. :P Keyboards...They do make us mess up dreadfully. :P :P I won't be at church on Sunday so I won't see you then, but hopefully next week!! :)

~Queen Lucy~