Last week we had our aunt and uncle were here with their three little girls, and when they left that same night another cousin came over. We had fun with him! He was passing through on his way to Chicago where he may be going to college.
This last Saturday we went to a friend's wedding. At the reception it rained but thankfully the rain didn't last long. and after the shower there was a double rainbow! It was really awesome!! So we were rewarded by sticking around. It is to bad so many people left because it was simply gorgeous after the rain!!! I really like weddings! It is so fun to dress up for them!
I cannot believe how fast this year is going! It used to take forever to get to the fourth of July, and now we are just a couple days away from it!
Don't know what else to say??? Good Bye My Friends!
~Lady Florimel~
John 15:16
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give to you.
1 comment:
Hi Lady Florimel! Sorry it's taken me so long to comment on here. I'm rather slow at keeping up at commenting!
I really wish I could have come to the wedding reception. We went to our neighbor's cookout instead, which was rather boring. But it was nice of them to invite us.
Do you mind if I introduce you on my blog? Just something like "Oh, and one of my friends has started blogging, here's her address:..."
Whoops, Sis is calling me. I guess I'll see you later!
~kiwi~
p.s. I didn't know you had a rabbit!
p.p.s. By the way, check out my latest post, especially the end of it! http://quirkykiwifruit.blogspot.com/2009/06/hola-folks.html
Post a Comment