Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Czech Republic!

Well my friends! As you can see I went to the Czech Republic this summer! I went with a team of 9 others to work at an English camp for teens. I can't tell you what an amazing experience it was to go to another country like this!! It was outstanding to see God's hand at the camp, and stirring in the hearts of the teens that were there! There are so many memories, and new friends, and photos (I took over 800 pictures! haha) and stories to share; sometimes I have trouble trying to tell people about my time there because SO much happened!
I would share more, but quite frankly I've got too many jumbled thoughts and can't figure out how to put it into to words right now. So that is all for now! :)
Blessings In Christ!

1 comment:

A Keen Perspective said...

You must have had a WONDERFUL time!!!
God bless sister. <3
Kaila