Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Regret to Inform you This...

I am very sorry to say that our computer is down with a very bad virus....
and do you know what that means???? No, more blogging for quite some time! *bursts into tears*
I know, I know, you say it's not fair, I agree, but these kind of things just happen sometimes. We shall have to bear through this together until the day our beloved Laptop is back on his feet. *wipes a tear* And then the question comes around, "how am I on the here blogging?" Well, I'll answer you; my good friend is letting me use their computer to write this note to you all, how very kind of her!! Now... don't cry....I...shall be back soon....and know I will be missing you all just as much as you all will be missing me! *heartily blows nose* Until we meet again then!! Good Bye!!

~Lady Florimel~

No comments: