Wednesday, May 12, 2010

~A glimse in time~

I feel like posting some random things. So here I go! Some random things I did today; well I got more then halfway through a book I was reading called "Sweet Violet" by Catherine Palmer. It's a good book but not my favorite of the trilogy. The other books are called "English Ivy" (my favorite!), and "Wild Heather".

I baked some no-bake chocolate cookies that should be really good, but I messed them up as I usually do when baking or cooking. I didn't have any vanilla to put in them and then burnt the chocolate when melting it over the burner :( Not fun!! They really don't taste that bad, just not as good as usual.

I listened one of my favorite Cd's by Remedy Drive. Yes, defiantly one of my favorites.

I also braced the wind and went out for brisk walk clad in a green wind jacket and green crocks. It was a delightful stroll, even though it is horribly dull out.

Oh! I also did the most fascinating chore of folding socks! Not a terrible job, for it's easy going and is rather....boring. lol!

And now I must depart, for my sister awaits me with speech in ready to practice. We are doing a duo speech. It is rather fun for this particular kind of speech involves acting. Which I find some pleasure in.
So long my bloggidy friends!!!
Always yours,

~Lady Florimel~

p.s. I added some new songs to my playlist so feel free to check them out! :)

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

Sounds like a fun yet usual day around here!
-KK (queen susan)