Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hmmm?

I need your opinions peoples! It seems to me that lately I have been writing very uniteresting posts, so I need ya'all to vote and tell me what is the most interesting topic I should talk about

#1. Stories/poems
#2. Journal Entries
#3. Spiritual Topics
#4. Bible Verses
#5. My Daily Activities
#6. The Weather :)
#7. School
#8. Stop Blogging (you're too boring!)

So, if you all would be kind enough to drop me a note concerning the topic you would most like to hear me speak of, or vote on the poll I have up. Thanks, (I guess it's pretty easy to feel depressed when no one comments) :(

~Lady Florimel~

5 comments:

Melody said...

All of these things sound cool (except #8 - don't stop blogging!). The most interesting thing for you to blog about would probably be journal entries. But don't stop! We love you! :D

Blessings,

~Melody

*Lizzie* said...

I would say #5. And I do agree DON'T stop blogging! I like your blog VERY much Lady F.

Always your younger sister
~Elizabeth~

*Lizzie* said...

P.S. I think #2 to! :)


~Elizabeth~

beka said...

#2 and #5, I have to agree... :) Lovely blog, Lady Florimel! sorry I don't get to comment much (yet)!
<3

Paige's Page said...

I guess if I had to pick, I'd pick #'s 3,5,& 7. (even though sometimes that particular subject can be depressing!) I really enjoy reading all your posts! =)