Monday, December 14, 2009

My 15th Birthday!

Too bad I had to get sick today on my birthday! Believe me, the combination of a flu, cold, and fever is not at all fun. Oh well, in no time I will be better and then I can truly enjoy the "rain checked" birthday celebrations! :) And I am VERY glad I can at least move today, cause last night I could hardly stand up. And please know I am Not writing this to throw a pity party for myself, no way!

Isn't it kind of weird how you don't at all feel older on the day of your b-day? Because I'm sure you all have had people ask you on the day of your birthday what it feels like to be a year older. It's kind of like "ummm, I don't know, how does it feel?

In Him, who is the giver of joy!

~Lady Florimel~

3 comments:

Erica Melugin said...

Happy 15th Birthday Lady Florimel!!! I'm sorry you're sick - maybe you'll feel a little better when you know that I am too. And WOW am I ready to get better!!! I really hope your birthday is great. Ü

Alena said...

Thank you for your sweet note! I am sorry you are sick too! Hope you get better soon! (I am already feeling better) :)
In Him,
Lady Florimel

Erica Melugin said...

Oh I am feeling MUCH better today. Thanks and Merry Christmas!