Isn't it fun to imagine and wonder! I do it SO often. Wondering what I shall do for an occupation when I am older, or wondering what kind of acquaintances I shall have, or what choices I shall make as an adult, or who I shall marry....
It is wonderful to know that Christ has the man I shall marry already picked out for me, and He knows the plans He has for me which is ever so reassuring to me.
Sometimes I get worried wondering what will happen with my life, but I don't need to because Jesus has my life spread out like a map all I need to do is follow Him. You know, there will and is hardships in our journey but we must not be discouraged. Life by no means is easy, the Evil One is always out there to show disappoint and discouragement in some way, trying to pull us slowly from God's side. All to often we give in to his tempts and taunts, I am sad to say I did tonight, I gave into a horrible lie. One of the most common ways the Evil one will try us (especially us young ladies) is by telling us we are worthless, ugly, or unwanted. Oh, dearie me I believed this lie for a few moments tonight, and that is all he wants, those few moments of believing him. There is a constants battle girls, That we HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST!! Now please don't freak out, Jesus is battling hard for us, it is not up to us to face evilness alone. Just as Alsan came to the rescue so will Jesus! But is is up to US to make the choice; will we believe that Jesus is all that He really is?
(I wrote this quite awhile ago but I am just now posting it)
~Lady Florimel
1 comment:
Hello Lady Florimel!
Yes indeed I always Imagine that is why my blog is called My Imaginary Horse! And yes indeed I do Wonder a lot too! Well, have to GO BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Elizabeth~
Post a Comment