Monday, November 30, 2009

Philipians 4:8

"Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorble, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on these things"

How I do like this verse! And last night as I was reading this verse an idea came to me to find in the bible verses which have these words in them. Here are a few examples;

True- "The word of the Lord proves TRUE"... 2 Samuel 23:21
Honorable- "He will be a vessel of HONORABLE use"... 2 Timothy 2:21
Just- "He is faithful and JUST to forgive"... 1 John 1:9
Pure- "The words of the Lord are PURE words"... Psalm 12:6
Lovely- "How LOVELY is your dwelling place, O Lord of hosts!" Psalm 84:1

So, think on these things and if you find any verses with these words in them do share them with me, for I would love to hear them!

~Lady Florimel~

2 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Hi There!
I LOVE how you did your blog!!!
BYE!!
In Christ
Elizabeth

Kirsten's Korner said...

Bethany had those verses on a t-shirt!