Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Day!

This lovely weather makes me so happy! I just love the warmth, blue sky, colorful trees and gentle breeze. I wish all our October would have been more of this kind of weather instead of the chilly cloudy days we have been having.

I am thinking of giving my blog a major remodeling, even changing the name. So that is why I have that strange poll up. What do you think I could do to make my blog really different??? I'd love some suggestions. Does anyone know how to make one's own template? I would really like to know how to do that...

I wish I could give you all a thrilling tale of my life but to tell the truth really nothing that thrilling has happened lately *insert sad face here*. I could tell you about the cellular functions and process but I'm afraid I would scare everyone away from my blog with boredom :) I don't know what else to say. Good day to you all!!!!!
~Lady Florimel~

5 comments:

Emily said...

Your blog is nice, but in case you wondered the words that are at the top of the poll are a little hard to read. :)
I don't know how to make your own template but you can change all the colors around.
Here is a website that has tons of different colors on it that you can put on your blog.
http://www.af-design.com/services/color-pallet/index.php?intensity=15&colorspace=blue&pallet=&history1=0,11,15&history2=2,11,15&history3=0,8,15&history4=6,10,1&history5=6,1,8

Daughter of Eve said...

I really like reading your blog. :) I think you should try what I did that once (and want to do maybe once a week), which is try to make an everyday experience sound dramatic and exciting. ;) It's fun, and interesting to read. :) Just some suggestions.

~Queen Lucy~

Rachel Grace said...

Dear Lady Florimel,
You have a very nice blog! I enjoyed reading you past posts, you are a very talented writer. Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really like hearing from other bloggers!
Blessings in Christ,
Rachel Grace

*Lizzie* said...

Hello there!
I have nothing to comment
about:) Bye

~Elizabeth~
Or Horse Girl you can call me.

Anonymous said...

Lady Florimel,

Thank you for the lovely commment you left on my blog! :) I love your blog too. I would love if you followed my blog.


Many blessings,
Maggie